I thank God for the opportunities he has given me these last few years and regret my selfish arguments with him when things went sour. I have been praying for a decent job for a long time and it seemed to me that I was being ignored. I was focusing on my timing and what I felt was right for me. I failed to realize God's timing. We can only handle what God gives us. If we bite off more than we can chew and become consumed in this physical reality, we become consumed with ourselves, greed, and power. I'm not saying we shouldn't strive to better ourselves, but we must remain humble and thankful everyday for what we have been given. I recently, through God's timing, have found a career opportunity with a growing company. My father sent this article/news clip to me that made me realize just how lucky some of us really are and that we should try our best in everything we do...
A Scary Reality
We can't stand around and let hard working Americans be thrown to the streets begging for jobs... We must bring jobs back to the US! We need to grow America all over again! We need to focus on God's timing and not our own!
-WILL
No comments:
Post a Comment