
I'm sure everyone has heard about the riots in England. The TV media has done a poor job of covering it, but the buzz on the Internet is loud as hell. Here's an overview of what it was all about:An article regarding the riots in England
Anyway, I've been thinking about the protests and the excuses these people used to go bat shit crazy... It disturbs me... Could it get that bad here in America? I was thinking how hard it is on me just being able to buy groceries. I wondered if anyone else is having that problem:A growing problem in America
There are tons of stories about job lose and people going hungry.

Its getting ridiculous out there. Yesterday I saw a middle aged women standing in the road near the Harris Teater in Lincolnton, holding a sign that said "Single mom, 3 kids going hungry". I thought to help her and give her something... But I had no money of my own to give... Then I had an idea: I'm going to start handing out water to these people and food if I can afford it. A case of water is what, 3 bucks? We could at least bring some comfort to these people. Hell, if you make a bunch of money give these people some food for God sake... These aren't your druggies and strung out drunks! These are people who were once able to take care of their families... Trust me I know! If it weren't for my incredible parents, I don't know where my family and I would be... Its time to pay it forward in Lincolnton... Let's help these people get back on their feet...
-WILL
No comments:
Post a Comment