Thursday, August 25, 2011


There is a laundry list of things I am trying to accomplish at the moment... My problem is that I am unsure where to start... I'm trying to complete the Social Streak Website which is more of a chore right now than enjoyment. I also need to update the Social Streak Fun Bag app on the Facebook page... I'm also trying to figure out how to get more followers on the page too... Also, I want to put a "Current Events" section on here, but I feel like I won't stay as current as I would like to. I'm working on a computer game I am planning on finishing... I know I've said that in the past, but this is rapidly becoming a reality... So I guess this rant to myself and anyone who cares to read it is about is what should I do first?

Social Streak Site...
Fun Bag Update...
"Current Events" section...
Computer game...

Feedback would be nice

Cheers,

-WILL

No comments:

Post a Comment