If you haven't noticed I've been online more often on other social network sites. Matt Lawson will probably tell me to give it a rest but I can't stop being amazed by my new smart phone... The thing does everything! I know I'm a little late in the game, but all of you who ate still trying to twist tie your clamshells together just kill it and get a smart phone... I'm not sure how I've made it this far without one... Well yeah I did survive but still ... It's awesome!

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I've made it this far without knowing about Exta Sour Camel Balls!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd you should never give it a rest. Never ever!
My removed comment had a spelling mistake. It was not a racist rant about migrant workers. I promise. WINK!
ReplyDeleteI probably should have just winked at the screen and not written "wink." I'll remember that for next time.