Thursday, June 14, 2012

Things Are Looking Up

I'm taking five minutes out of my workday to write a quick blog... Hopefully the kind people at this establishment don't mind. Any way, things have been great. Jobs going well despite my increased hours and the family are wonderful as always. I'm really striving to become a faithful blogger, but life here on planet Earth is fairly quiet at the moment,(Minus all the zombie attacks. Sorry Matt, I had to jump onto that band-wagon). I am finding myself enjoying church again. It's been a while since I felt welcomed at one. Kings Mountain Church is a wonderful place to worship God with other people who are real passionate about Christ and not drinking all the religious cool aid that is bottle-fed to Sunday goers these days. Tomorrow will be an enjoyable day with the wife and my little girl. Speaking of little girls, I want to give a shout out to Matt's little girl; HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

-WILL

1 comment:

  1. Gee, thanks, Will! Quinn's 1st birthday started with tears, but ended with black bean throwing and maraca shaking. So, overall, it was a pretty good birthday, I think.

    Keep faithfully blogging and I'll keep reading.

    ReplyDelete