Working hard on the Social Streak site. When its all done Chris and I will be able to upload whatever media we want to share, including YOURS if you wish! There is a main page, an about page, a download page, a news page, and an upcoming projects page. Also, we will have a contact page. If I can pull it off, I want people to be able to have a profile page and upload x amount of media to their pages for people to view and download. Appreciate all the feedback from some of you on social streak FB. If you are a member of blogger.com, please follow us! We are struggling to get streakers on here. And if you haven't gone to Social Streak FB to check out the place Chris and I will be playing at, please do so. Thanks again!
Cheers,
-WILL
No comments:
Post a Comment